The Snippery is a hair salon that prides itself on personal service, a homey atmosphere and quality cuts, coloring and styling. Gina, the salon's owner for 20 years, has a long-standing interest in art and photography, as displayed on the salon's walls.
Gina specializes in hair coloring and corrective coloring, but she also offers cuts of all kinds on all types of hair, from fine to curly. Styling and updos for special occasions are also available.
The salon also works with cancer patients through South Shore Hospital, providing private consultations with patients for hair styling and fittings for natural and synthetic wigs and hairpieces. The salon accepts donations for Locks of Love as well. See the website for details and reviews.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 9:30 am - 4pm; flexible hours are available by appointment for patients and for special occasions.
- Handicap Accessible: There are low steps at the front entrance of the building.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Redken, Tigi