Principal John Sheehan oversees this middle school, which is tucked into a residential neighborhood on the east side of Braintree. It is a large schoolwith a big, rough parking lot. Each grade — sixth through eighth — is broken into groups with distinct names, such as the Dolpin and Tiger teams. Departments include the standards, such as English, math and social studies.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:05am - 2:25pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: N/A
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab
- Sports teams: basketball
- Student clubs: Community service, Legomaniacs, Girl's Chat, Robotics