The Harp, located across from TD Garden on Causeway Street, is hosting a pregame party for all Braintree Girls Basketball fans (all ages are welcome) on Tuesday night from 6 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. The Harp will be providing a private area for Braintree Fans, a free buffet and cash bar. Hope to see you there in your Braintree Blue, GO WAMPS!!!!
***** ***** *****
- Congratulations to the Varsity Dance and Cheer Teams as they competed in the MSSAA State Championships yesterday at Lowell High School. The Dance Team placed 3rd, while the Cheerleaders placed 9th in their respective competitions.
A special thank you to both teams also for supporting and being part of the Girls Basketball Contests during the MIAA tournament.
- Congratulations to Mackenzie Boscoe who placed 2nd in the New England Girls Wrestling Championship this weekend.
Procedure To Purchase Tickets For Tuesday's Girls Basketball State Semi-final Contest
- Tickets for Tuesday's contest can be purchased on-line at www.ticketmaster.com for only $10.
- If you purchase tickets at the TD Garden on the night of the event, tickets will be $15.
- There will be NO PRE-SALE of tickets prior to the contest at Braintree High School. Procedure for Purchasing Girls Basketball Tickets:
- Go to www.ticketmaster.com
- Click on Sports Header
- Select Basketball as the category
- Click on MIAA Girls Basketball
All tickets are print at home. You must print your tickets before you arrive at the venue.
The MIAA thanks you for your continued support of High School sports.
Guests attending TD Garden events are advised that laptops, bags, backpacks, luggage, coolers, parcels, briefcases and like articles will be strictly prohibited from the facility. All guests may be subject to search of their person and/or possessions. Patrons with prohibited articles will be turned away and no storage or "check-in area" will be provided. Enforcement will be without exceptions.
–AD Mike Denise