Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are back in the playoffs and will be in search of their fourth Superbowl Ring since 2002.
The Patriots clinched a playoff spot and ended the season with a 12-4 record. Also, thanks to their Dec. 10 win over the Houston Texans (also a 12-4 team), the Pats earned a bye week in the first round of the playoffs.
However, while there will not be a Patriots game this weekend, there will still be plenty of action. It's also a good chance to watch the upcoming competition.
Most importantly for this weekend, New England fans should pay attention to the showdown between the Bengals and the Texans as the winner of that game will face the Patriots on Jan. 13, according to CBS Sports.
Games this weekend (Wildcard)
- Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans - Jan. 5 at 4 p.m. - NBC
- Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens - Jan. 6 at 1 p.m. - CBS
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers - Jan. 5 at 8 p.m. - NBC
- Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins - Jan. 6 at 4:30 p.m. - FOX
Where to watch in the Braintree area:
There are a number of local places to catch the game. Here are some we found but if you know another please let others know in the comments section below.
- SouthSide Tavern – Washington Street
- Granite Grill - Granite Street
- Jamie's Grill & Pub - Columbian Street
- 99 Restaurant - 250 Granite St.
- UNO Chicago Grill – 250 Granite St.
- Four Square Restaurant and Pub – Commercial Street
Did we miss a place? Where will you watch the games this weekend?