The following information for incoming seniors comes from yearbook advisors Heidi Hurley and Marsha Roos and is on the school website:
Senior Portrait Yearbook Photograph Specifications
Braintree High School
Wampatuck Yearbook 2012-2013
The official photographer for Braintree High School is Prestige from Lifetouch. They may have already contacted you about scheduling a date for your senior portrait. If you select NOT to use Prestige as your photographer, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure the following specifications are adhered to.
Failure to follow these directions and specifications may result in your photo NOT appearing in the yearbook. Your photo may appear distorted, pixilated and/or with very poor quality if you do not follow the specifications. Your photograph should be of the highest quality shot by a professional photographer. The yearbook is a published document which is cherished for many years to come. It is very difficult to print a consistent colored yearbook with multiple photos which come from a variety of photographers.
ALL photographs must be submitted digitally. If you scan a photograph from a hard copy the quality will be lessened. Please pay close attention to the specific details and clean your scanner of lint and dust.
Remember we will accept digital photographs, on disc or email ONLY.
Please give these guidelines to your photographer.
• Frontal shots only, No Props Please (guitars, sports equipment, etc). Photo will be from the mid-chest up.
• Measure the top of the head to the bottom of the chin at least 1 1/2"
• Leave enough room at top of photo for cropping, top of head @ 1-2"
• Background is up to you, the best quality photos are formal, yet simple backgrounds with excellent lighting. Remember, the photo is about YOU, not where you are in the photo.
• ONLY HIGH QUALITY 300 dpi or above submitted on DISC or....
Email Senior Photos to: Wampatuckyearbook@gmail.com subject: Senior Portrait 2013
• Final printed senior picture size may be approximately 3x2.5" OR LARGER (If your photo is not the correct size it will appear pixilated and will not submit into the yearbook.
• CLOTHING: Please remember to dress appropriately; No inappropriate graphic shirts-derogatory references to race, color, gender or nationality. No logos. For boys, ties are NOT mandatory but encouraged, collared shirts are appropriate. For girls, no Spaghetti Straps, no straps or low cut shirts with cleavage.
• STRICT DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PHOTO IS: SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
Please email or deliver to Mrs. Hurley, House 1 Yearbook Mailbox or email: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Senior Portrait 2013
Any questions regarding yearbook photographs contact Mrs. Heidi Hurley (creative advisor) at:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions on ordering yearbooks and ads: Mrs. Marsha Roos (business advisor) email@example.com