- At 8:13 a.m., police responded to an accident on Commercial Street
- At 10:18 a.m., police responded to an accident at 243 Union St.
- At 10:59 a.m., police responded to an attempted B&E on Coolidge Ave.
- At 3:58 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute, Hollis Ave.
- At 5:52 p.m., vandalism was reported, 18 Fountain Street
- At 6:19 p.m., shoplifting was rerouted at 135 Pearl St.
- At 6:25 p.m., police responded to an accident at 250 Granite St.
- At 6:35 p.m., police responded to a report of A&B at the South Shore Mall
- At 7:56 p.m., police responded to a sudden death at Allerton Commons
At 12:07 a.m., police responded to a domestic dispute, Audubon Ave.
At 2:20 a.m., a person from Lisle Street reported annoying phone calls
On June 24, Kimberly B. Alves, 29, 604 Union St., Braintree, was arrested and charged with A&B
On June 25, police arrested Robert H. Nickerson, 59, homeless, and charged him with A&B on a police officer, A&B with a dangerous weapon, attempted murder, trespassing, resisting arrest, attempting to commit a crime
On June 30, police arrested Brittany L. Dias, 26, Forrest Street, Fall River, and charged her with possession of Class A substance/subsequent offense