- At 8:36 a.m., police responded to a call of suspicious activity, Brooks Drive
- At 9:36 a.m., a resident from Ardmore Street called about a disturbance
- At 10:25 a.m., police responded to a B&E to a vehicle at 421 West St.
- At 1:02 p.m., larceny was reported, 11 Pearl St.
- At 4:07 p.m., police responded to an accident on Liberty Street
- At 4:31 p.m., a disturbance was reported, Washington Street
- At 5:14 p.m., police responded to a drug law violation, Union Street
- At 7:26 p.m., shoplifting was reported at South Shore Plaza. Police arrested Lorraine Marie Healey, 37, B Memorial Drive, East Weymouth, and charged her with larceny over $250, possession of Class E substance
- At 8:02 p.m., police responded to a disturbance, 250 Granite St.