The Braintree Special Education Parent Advisory Council is honoring those members of our community that have furthered the ideals of inclusion. The Braintree SEPAC would like to invite the community as a whole to attend and celebrate the 4th Annual Community Inclusion Awards scheduled to be held at 7 p.m. on May 24th at the Braintree .
The purpose of this award is to celebrate and recognize those individuals who
support and foster inclusion in our community. Inclusion means that ALL children and youth are given equal opportunity to participate in the community. More specifically, children and youth with special needs are participating alongside their typical peers.
We are honored to be presenting this award to the following members of our
- Braintree Special Services Staff member Noreen Devlin
- Braintree High School Project Prove Teacher Mary Jane Farley
- Braintree Martial Arts Center for Personal Development Owner, Ken
Proctor and his staff; Jenn Eagan, Jeremy Mazzola and David Ringius
- Braintree High School Project Prove Teacher Deanne Sullivan
- Braintree High School Headmaster, David Swanton
Please join us for the celebration at the Braintree Town Hall on Thursday May
24th. The event will begin at 7 p.m. with light refreshments and the program of
speakers will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Again, SEPAC welcomes the community as a whole to attend the celebration of
these eight exceptional individuals on May 24th. We look forward to seeing you