Invite a friend
Sunday service, food and fellowship at All Souls Braintree
All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church is a welcoming congregation. As a happily diverse community, we learn by sharing and remaining open to spiritual enlightenment. Our worship services are a blend of singing, drumming, native american flute, readings, and piano and/or organ music followed by food and fellowship. Children's religious education takes place during the service and free babysitting for little ones under five is available.
Our sermon topics are posted on our website, allsoulsbraiuntree.org
All Souls Church ... Open hearts, open doors, open minds. Come visit.
|Where||All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church 196 Elm St, Braintree, MA 02184 (Handicap accessible, park in lot on Charles St)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church
Rev. Steve Wilson leads the All Souls Chuch on Elm Street in Braintree. Plans to bring universalist preaching to the town spread gradually for several decades in the 19th century before this church's construction was finished just after the turn of the 20th. Since then, classrooms have been added for Sunday school, the building has been rebuilt after a fire, and Magic Years Nursery School began educating children at the site. Other activities present at the church today include a Younger Explorer's Program, various adult workshops and involvement in outside community activities like Sustainable Braintree.
Other events here
- Gay Men's Discussion Group Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Buddhist Reflections Monthly, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Women's Sharing Circle Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Adult Yoga Circle Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- COMMUNITY YARD SALE - Vendors Welcome Sat, Jun 15, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- LESBIAN SUPPORT GROUP September 16, 2012 / October 21, 2012 / November 18, 2012 / December 16, 2012 / January 20, 2013 / February 17, 2013 / March 17, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 16, 2013, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Singing Meditation Monthly, 7:00 pm