Invite a friend
Pictures with Santa!
Visit with our Victorian Santa 11 AM to Noon or 1 to 2:30 PM during the Dickens Festival. All Souls Church, 196 Elm Street, corner of Church and Elm Streets, Braintree.
(12 Noon to 1 Father Christmas takes a lunch break and feeds his reindeer)
A Gentle, Soft-Spoken Father Christmas with Twinkling Eyes Will Hear Your Child's Wishes in a Quiet Fireplaced Setting.
Pictures $5. A 4x6 photo will be mailed to you in a greeting card frame along with a digital access code so you can make your own prints. All children who visit with Father Christmas receive a treat whether or not a photo is purchased.
Come say hello!
|Where||All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church 196 Elm St, Braintree, MA 02184|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–2:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Kids, Families|
|Price||$5.00 for photo or just visit|
More About All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church
Rev. Steve Wilson leads the All Souls Chuch on Elm Street in Braintree. Plans to bring universalist preaching to the town spread gradually for several decades in the 19th century before this church's construction was finished just after the turn of the 20th. Since then, classrooms have been added for Sunday school, the building has been rebuilt after a fire, and Magic Years Nursery School began educating children at the site. Other activities present at the church today include a Younger Explorer's Program, various adult workshops and involvement in outside community activities like Sustainable Braintree.
Other events here
- Buddhist Reflections Monthly, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Women's Sharing Circle Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Adult Yoga Circle Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Gay Men's Discussion Group Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- COMMUNITY YARD SALE - Vendors Welcome Sat, Jun 15, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- LESBIAN SUPPORT GROUP September 16, 2012 / October 21, 2012 / November 18, 2012 / December 16, 2012 / January 20, 2013 / February 17, 2013 / March 17, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 16, 2013, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Singing Meditation Monthly, 7:00 pm