Academic Honors for Braintree Students – Curry College, Saint Anselm
The below students from Braintree have been awarded academically.
These students are likely just a handful of the many accomplished scholars from Braintree in high school or college. If you know of any other students worthy of praise, email email@example.com or comment below!
Saint Anselm College
Rev. Augustine Kelly, O.S.B., dean of the college announces the following students that were named to the Dean's List for the Fall 2012 semester at Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH.
Erin E. Boudreau, of Braintree, a Computer Science major and a member of the class of 2013.
Colleen A. Casey, of Braintree, a Psychology major and a member of the class of 2013.
Jessica B. Crimaldi, of Braintree, a Nursing major and a member of the class of 2013.
Emily M. Donovan, of Braintree, a Education Studies major and a member of the class of 2014.
Alexandra W. Giannandrea, of Braintree, a International Business major and a member of the class of 2014.
To be eligible for this honor, a student must compile a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
Curry College's Chief Academic Officer David Potash is pleased to announce the following area residents attained membership to the Curry College Dean's List for the Fall 2012 term:
- Kristyn Calla of Braintree
- Ashley Coraine of Braintree
- Maria Cottam of Braintree
- Tara DiGiorgio of Braintree
- Faith Foley of Braintree
- Brittany Howe of Braintree
- Abigail Hunter of Braintree
- Vanessa Kelly of Braintree
- Charles Lopresti of Braintree
- Lauren McCarthy of Braintree
- James McCormack of Braintree
- Ann Marie Minihan of Braintree
- Mao Nguyen of Braintree
- Elizabeth O'Connor of Braintree
- Stephen Paquin of Braintree
- Lauren Price of Braintree
- Teresa Quimby of Braintree
- Leigha Sweeney of Braintree
- Ellen Wright of Braintree
"Curry students who achieve the Dean's List demonstrate deep commitment to learning and academic success," said Dean Potash. "We are proud of them and their accomplishments."
To qualify for the Dean's List, students must earn a 3.30 G.P.A., have no incompletes, and have no grade lower than a "C" for the semester. Full-time students must carry 12 or more graded credits for the semester; part-time students must be matriculated, carrying 6-11.5 graded credits for the semester, and must have earned a cumulative total of 15 graded credits in consecutive semesters.
–Info from readMedia Newswire