Academic Honors Announcements for Braintree Students – Aug. 26 Edition
The below students from Braintree have been awarded academically.
These students are likely just a handful of the many accomplished scholars from Braintree in high school or college. If you know of any other students worthy of praise, email email@example.com or comment below!
Curry College's Chief Academic Officer David Potash is pleased to announce the following area residents attained membership to the Curry College Dean's List for the Spring 2012 term:
- Julie Cavanaugh of Braintree
- Christian Champagne of Braintree
- Lillian Charrette of Braintree
- Kerri Flynn of Braintree
- Faith Foley of Braintree
- Brittany Howe of Braintree
- Matthew Hunter of Braintree
- Abigail Hunter of Braintree
- Jenna Lynch of Braintree
- Elizabeth O'Connor of Braintree
- Stephen Paquin of Braintree
- Bozena Radziwon of Braintree
- Felicia Ruffini of Braintree
- Kathleen Stevens of Braintree
- Kevin Timulty of Braintree
- Cassandra Vincent of Braintree
- Jacqueline Woodford of Braintree
- Ellen Wright of Braintree
"Curry students who achieve the Dean's List demonstrate deep commitment to learning and academic success," said Dean Potash. "We are proud of them and their accomplishments."
To qualify for the Dean's List, students must earn a 3.30 G.P.A., have no incompletes, and have no grade lower than a "C" for the semester. Full-time students must carry 12 or more graded credits for the semester; part-time students must be matriculated, carrying 6-11.5 graded credits for the semester, and must have earned a cumulative total of 15 graded credits in consecutive semesters.
–Info from readMedia Newswire and UMass