5 Things: Zoning Appeals, Braintree High Dance Team Fundraiser
A run-down of events and other useful information for your life in Braintree on Sept. 27, 2012.
Sam Adams was born today in 1722, as was Johnny Pesky (1919), actor Wilford Brimley (1934), Meat Loaf (1947), Gwyneth Paltrow (1972), Lil Wayne (1982) and Avril Lavigne (1984).
1. The Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. on the lower level of Town Hall.
2. The Braintree High School Varsity Dance Team is holding a fundraiser at Uno Chicago Grill today. For more information and to print a ticket, go to http://braintree.patch.com/events/bhs-varsity-dance-doughraiser-at-uno-chicago-grill.
3. The Rotary Club of Braintree meets at 12:15 p.m. at Mastrangelo Family Catering at 120 Bay State Dr. today.
4. Thayer Public Library hosts the monthly meeting of the Braintree Art Assocation, followed by an art demonstration, in the Logan Auditorium from 6:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Public welcome.
5. Activities at the Senior Center on Cleveland Avenue today include:
9 a.m. Chess
9:30 a.m. Chair Yoga
10 a.m. Photography Group
11 a.m. Book Club Group
Noon Pool Players
1 p.m. Art Group, Knit/Crochet and Bid Whist
2 p.m. COA Associates Board Meeting