5 Things: Braintree High Girls Basketball, LEGO Activity at Thayer Library
A run-down of events and other useful information for your life in Braintree on Dec. 27, 2012.
Born on this day in history: Pope Pius VI (1717), French chemist Louis Pasteur (1822), Boston mayor Thomas Menino (1942), journalist Cokie Roberts (1943), actor Gerard Depardieu (1948) and NFL quarterback Carson Palmer (1979).
1. Winter break continues for Braintree Public Schools students through Jan 1.
2. Thayer Public Library hosts a LEGO activity time for ages 5 and up from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Logan Auditorium.
3. The Braintree High School girls varsity basketball team plays North Quincy at 5 p.m. this evening.
4. UPDATE: The Rotary Club of Braintree meets at 12:15 p.m. at Emerald Hall.
5. All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church hosts an Adult Yoga Circle at 6:30 p.m. and a Gay Men's Discussion Group at 7:30 p.m.